Monday, January 13, 2014

Look At This Very Clever Dog

I just needs to have the chicken nuggets.

From the poster:

"Lucy is always getting into trouble. Everyday when we got home the chair is moved and little foot prints are on the counter. Sometimes food would be missing. I always wondered how she moved the chair. A few weeks before we had company over. I had made a filet roast. We were in the other room. I was looking at my friend his jaw was wide open. He says dude your dog is in the oven. I ran into the kitchen. Lucy was on the large oven door, chowing down on our dinner. So a few weeks later I was cleaning out the freezer found some old chicken nuggets. I had decided to set up Lucy. I set up the camera on a tripod pointing at the small toaster oven. Put the chicken nuggets in the oven turned the oven on for 12 minutes and left for the grocery store. 40 minutes later, I came home with pan on the floor. Gotcha !!!!!" 





Of course there's a slight chance she might have caused a fire, but... she's so smart that she would have put it out. Right???

(source)

No comments: