Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Logorama

I hope this isn't a repost.
Google assures me that the word "Logorama" has never been mentioned in this blog. Until now.
I first saw this in 2009, but I have no idea why I didn't post it back then.

From Wikipedia:

"Logorama is a 16-minute French animated film written and directed by H5/François Alaux, Hervé de Crécy and Ludovic Houplain, and produced by Autour de Minuit. The film depicts events in a stylized Los Angeles, and is told entirely through the use of more than 2,500 contemporary and historical logos and mascots. The film won the Prix Kodak at the 2009 Cannes Film Festival and the Academy Award for Best Animated Short Film at the 82nd Academy Awards."

Enjoy!

Caution! Some language and violence. This isn't your average kids cartoon.



Logorama from Human Music & Sound Design on Vimeo.


Absolutely brilliant!
It deserves to get the HD treatment at some point.

No comments: