Monday, September 24, 2012

I Don't Care About the iPhone 5

And any Apple product for that matter.
They may be pretty, but I consider them overrated, overinflated and in the end not particularly innovative. I mean... this company managed to convince a jury that it has patented all rectangles with rounded corners. They've patented a common shape. How innovative is that?

However, contrary to common logic, there are those people (and unfortunately there are a lot of them) who will flock (pun intended) to the Apple store to buy any new, insignificantly updated product this company puts on the market.



Here's one of them, before they all rushed in, waiting patiently in line.




I was hoping this was fake, but it seems that it is legit.

So, apparently,  the iPhone 5 has a bigger screen than its predecessor.



Thanks, I'll pass.

(source, source and source)

No comments: